In 2012, we organized a fun-filled science day for the WBRL (formerly Fort McMurray Public Library). This Mad Science Day included interactive STEAM activities (science, technology, engineering, arts and math). It consisted of 5 stations where kids could choose which activity they wanted to do.
- Chemistry station (Make your own slime)
- Flight station (Straw rockets and paper helicopters)
- Sound station (Screaming balloons)
- Magnet station (Magnet car track)
- Earthquake station (Edible earthquakes)
See full activity agenda here: Fort McMurray Public Library – Mad Science Day